Coleen Rooney – also known as Coleen Mary McLoughlin or Coleen McLoughlin – is a top English WAG who has tried writing, TV presenting, and who also serves as a celebrity product endorser. She is the wife of Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney.
Date of birth: 3 April 1986
Birthplace: Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Personal life: Born to a bricklayer and a nurse, she is followed by two brothers named Joe and Anthony, plus an adopted sister Rosie, who is said to be a victim of Rett syndrome.
After a long relationship with Wayne Rooney, she ended up marrying the striker in the summer of 2008. On 2 November 2009, she gave birth to her first child Kai – a son – at the Liverpool Women’s Hospital.
Coleen Rooney, also a friend of Cheryl Cole and Alex Curran, is often admired for her loyalty to her husband Wayne, who has repeatedly been at the source of several scandals involving prostitutes.
- Wayne Rooney reportedly proposed to Coleen when she was 17-years-old.
- She released a biography titled Welcome to my world in March 2007 and later on began her own series on ITV called Coleen’s Real Women.
- The Rooney couple, previously dubbed Wayleen, now live in a £4million mansion in Cheshire containing a cinema, a gym, game rooms and several plasma televisions.
- In her years as a celebrity, Coleen Rooney has appeared in British Vogue and has had contracts with LG, HarperCollins, Nike sportswear and ASDA. Her wealth is estimated to be over £8million.
- Pregnant Coleen and Wayne Rooney expect second baby boy
- Pregnant Coleen Rooney gets a baby scan
- Wayne Rooney posts Twitter photo of himself at book signing
- Wayne Rooney birthday: Cake from Kai, Tweets from Coleen Rooney and Piers Morgan
- Pregnant Coleen Rooney slams photographers on Twitter
- Coleen Rooney pregnant: WAG announces news on Twitter
- Jenny Thompson: Twitter photos during her pregnancy