Alex Curran – also known as Alexandra or Alex Gerrard – is the wife of England and Liverpool footballer Steven Gerrard. She is categorized among the top English WAGs along with Coleen Rooney, Cheryl Cole and Victoria Beckham. Alex Curran is a model, as well as a former nail technician. She is also a fashion columnist for the Daily Mirror, and writes posts on a weekly basis on her section entitled “Go Shopping With Alex Curran”.
Date of Birth: 23 September 1982
Birthplace: Aintree, Merseyside, England
Personal life: Alex Curran and Steven Gerrard have been together since 2002, but married in 2007. By that time, the couple had already formed a family with two daughters coming under the name of Lilly-Ella (2004) and Lexie (2006).
The football WAG was arrested in 2006 for suspicious assault, and became victim of burglary a year after. Alex Curran is known to have had disputes with singer Jamelia, which has led both personalities to publicly exchange harsh words.
Luckily for her, she has never had to deal with major cheating scandals, although her husband once went through the experience of being arrested too.
Alex Curran decided to take on her motherly duties and look over her children at home while her husband was in South Africa for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
On 1 November 2011, she gave birth to a baby girl named Lourdes (read more).
- Her fragrance, launched on 29 October 2007, was one of 2007’s top sellers.
- Alex Curran’s baby name Lourdes is the name of a popular French town, and was also used by Madonna for her daughter in 1996 (read more)
- Coleen Rooney, Abbey Clancy and Alex Curran at Saturday night party
- Alex Curran back in high heels drinks to Lourdes Gerrard
- Alex Curran: Lourdes Looks Just Like Father Steven Gerrard
- Lourdes Gerrard: Links with Steven Gerrard’s baby’s name
- Steven Gerrard’s Alex Curran gives birth to baby girl Lourdes
- OK! Columnist Alex Curran Slams UK Rioters, Brands Them as ‘Disgusting’
Official website: N/A
Source of info: Wikipedia