Abbey Clancy – also known as Abigail Marie Clancy or Abbey Crouch – is a lingerie and catwalk model, as well as a TV presenter. The English WAG is the wife of soccer player Peter Crouch.
Date of birth: 10 January 1986
Birthplace: Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Personal life: Abbey Clancy – the eldest in her family- was born to Karen and Geoffrey Thomas Clancy. She participated in the 2006 edition of Britain’s Next Top Model, but lost to Lianna Fowler in the final. Her run in the reality show opened the door to a number of ensuing opportunities, and she was eventually contracted to appear on the front cover of Arena magazine in 2007.
Abbey Clancy’s list of attainments in the modelling world includes her being featured by the Daily Mail, Sports Illustrated, Umbro and Esquire magazine. Her career in television presenting also saw her grab more attention, starring in several UK shows – counting her own series Abbey and Janice: Beauty and the Best, in which celebrity Janice Dickinson played a major role.
Abbey Clancy entered in a relationship with soccer player Peter Crouch, and the couple got engaged in July 2009. They had their first child – a daughter named Sophia Ruby – on 14 March 2011, and they got married on 30 June 2011 at Stapleford Park Hotel in Leicestershire.
- Her brother is a professional soccer player.
- She became the first ex-contestant from the Top Model franchise to be a guest on the judging panel, when she appeared on episode 8 of Britain’s Next Top Model’s fifth cycle.
- In her youth, Abbey Clancy formed a girl band known as Genie Queen, and was managed by OMD’s Andy McCluskey.
- Peter Crouch's Abbey Clancy: Victoria Beckham intimidated me
- Coleen Rooney, Abbey Clancy and Alex Curran at Saturday night party
- Coleen Rooney’s Twitter: Celebrities she is following
- Peter Crouch and Abbey Clancy robbed before Christmas
- Abbey Clancy: Sophia Ruby Can Be A Pop Star
- Abbey Clancy’s Sophia Ruby Picture On Twitter
- Abbey Clancy Birthday: January 10, 2012
Official website: http://www.abigailclancy.com/
Source of info: Wikipedia