The delayed FIFA 13 Title Update has additional fixes for less common problems.
A statement published on October 19 on the official EA website read:
We apologize for the recent delays in the FIFA 13 Title Update due to the discovery of a knock-on issue. We’re happy to announce that the update is now available on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. The delay since our last announcement has allowed us to take the opportunity to address additional items found during testing and raised by the community over the last few weeks.
As shown on EA’s website, the bug fixes that the FIFA 13 Title Update contains include the following.
- Fix to improve stability across all online game modes
- Stability in EA SPORTS Football Club challenges.
- National anthems will be properly synced with their corresponding national teams.
- Stability when beginning FIFA 13 whilst connected to a social network on console.
- Optimized searching in Seasons and other online modes.
- Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent, and at kick-off.
- Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
- Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
- Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
- Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
- Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
- Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
- Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
- Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with “ANY” and “Match Keeper”) will provide the desired results.
- Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
- (PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings.
If you are fervent FIFA 13 fan playing on your PC, Xbox 360 or PS3, let us know how effective the update was after you downloaded it.